We thought that spring had already arrived… Yesterday, the snow made its return to Brussels. Snow means… cabernet tasting! (Don’t try to understand…)
So on Saturday 11 March, from 2 to 6 pm, we will be tasting three red wines, Cabernet Sauvignon from three different origins. Chile, Argentina and South Africa.
– De Martino – cabernet sauvignon estate, Chile. 8,90€
– Mascota Vineyards – La Mascota cabernet sauvignon, Argentina. 14,30€
– Springfield Estate – Whole Berry, South Africa. 19,80€
Some exceptional bottles for sale
- Belgian Owl – Single Malt Whisky Diamond – Belgium: Only 1000 bottles produced for this 11 year old single malt whisky series. The first whisky in the world to be finished in casks that contained saffron brandy. The casks were then placed in a hermetically sealed stainless steel bubble whose atmosphere was saturated with saffron. A whisky of uncommon finesse, balanced, spicy and fruity.
Price : On request
Due to the rarity of this whisky we only have one in stock.
- Glenfarclas 40 Year Old – Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Scotland.
An exceptional whisky made in the Speyside region by one of the few remaining independent distilleries: Glenfarclas
A marvel that has spent 40 years in sherry casks, giving it depth, sweetness, aromas of candied fruits, spices and chocolate… After all these years there is not much whisky left in the cask, it is what remains that is bottled at 43% in a very limited number of bottles.
Selling price : On request
- Bodegas y Vinedos, ALION – 2nd wine from Vega Sicilia, Ribera del Duero, Spain.
Vintage 1998 and 1997.
We also have some bottles of ALION from the prestigious Vega Sicilia estate in stock. Follow the link for more information about Alions.
Selling price: 1997: 127€ – 1998 : 115€